- The 2019 Annual Plan including the Capital Fund and ACOP are now being updated.
See the schedule of meetings.
- The Tenant Focus published quarterly will be available via email begining in June 2017, check out the archives here. Sign up for digital delivery of the
Tenant Focus here
- The Book Scholarship program has been replaced with a new competitive scholarship
- SRAB members are involved in the Choice Neighborhood Initiative process. We advocate on behalf of the tenants of Alder Grove, Marina Vista, and Twin Rivers. See our
Calendar for a schedule of meetings
- SRAB board elections were held July 28, 2017
Sacramento Resident Advisory Board is a not for profit organization and organized and operated exclusively for charitable purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
WeTip Anonymous Crime Reporting Hotline
This site designed by Metro Design copyright © 2007 — 2018 All rights reserved